Kamlot in St. Petersburg, FL

Nah, but I'll be there for Yngwie next month :headbang: (still don't see why he can't just stop by Atlanta between Tenessee and Florida .. but whatever .. boooooo Atlanta)

Kamelot is also supposed to be coming to the Culture Room (Ft. Laud) this month, so thankfully I can see them at a venus much closer to me. And this time, It doesn't conflict with ProgPower! :headbang:

Friday, October 10
KAMELOT
ALEXANDRIA
Doors open 8pm
$23 Ticketmaster

http://www.cultureroom.net/upcoming shows.htm

Crap I just found out about this too but I have plans on Sat!

Saturday, October 4
APOCALYPTICA
Doors open 8pm
$19.99 Ticketmaster

Yes Yngwie is coming to Ft. Lauderdale on Halloween!!
Woot !!
Are you going to that one? Or is there another date? I need to check out the tour schedule perhaps :-

On Nov. 2nd he's supposed to be in St. Petersburg at Jannus Landing. It seems the Culture Room date in Ft. Lauderdale was added AFTER I bought that ticket - I would've gone to that one instead :cry:

Kamelot is also supposed to be coming to the Culture Room (Ft. Laud) this month, so thankfully I can see them at a venus much closer to me. And this time, It doesn't conflict with ProgPower! :headbang:

Friday, October 10
KAMELOT
ALEXANDRIA
Doors open 8pm
$23 Ticketmaster

ALEXANDRIA --> my husbands band :D
So yus I am surely going to be there! :kickass:

I'm going to the one is St. Petersburg too, theres no way i'm not going to see Kamelot twice! <3

We have a "metal weekend" of sorts up in Cleveland. 10/17 is Kamelot/Edguy and the next night is Yngwie! I will be at both!!!!