Karen, you should be on NCIS...

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
...instead of that phony Mossad agent played by a SPANISH actress!!!! I guess the writers thought, "She's got dark hair and speaks English with an accent, she'll do!" Dumbasses.

She doesn't even LOOK Jewish...plus you're way hotter AND have military training AND are the real deal, speaking the language and everything. You should at least be a reference for that show! :p

there's a lot of things that could use more karen.....

that's going to be added to my mantra....

"god damnit.... MORE BLAST BEATS...and...and...MORE KAREN!"

That reminds me of the SNL skit with Walken. "I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more Karen!"

It seems that 99% of characters in tv shows and movies that are supposed to be middle eastern (whether it be israeli or arabic) are plaid by hispanics. Like the chick that played Nadia in 24, and antonio banderas playing the guy in 13th Warrior.

aciedanny2.jpg

Smelled like Gain detergent, since it was crafted from a Mexican flag airfreshener (they love gain). Man, I was sure this thing existed, but now I can't find pics!

I am saddened. I thought you meant Danny rubbed his balls and armpits into an aerosol can, pressurized it, and handed it to Karen.