Katagory V: Live - available for download!!!

prog2112

Feb 11, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT USA
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I know it's been a while since the band has made ay formal announcenets for the new album, they've even been tight-lipped around me! But in the meantime, they have this little goodie to share with all of you!

-Taken directly from the website-

A short 5 minute (17 MB) video clip of Katagory V live is now available!

Taken from their performance at the Progpower IV festival pre-party showcase; This clip has a little bit of everything, including back stage and live footage from this show.

A word from Dustin about the clip:
"This is some footage taken from the show we played in Atlanta, GA for the pre-party at the Progpower festival. It was one of the best shows we had played in 2003, and quite possibly the best show we have done.... ever, hands down! We decided while we are wrapping up the loose ends on the new album, that we'd have some of the home video stuff we had lying around put together as a short video for the fans in the meantime, especailly those that have never seen Katagory V live before. It's very entertaining and I got a real kick out of it myself, it's worth the time to download for sure! We took two hours of live stuff and goofing off, and chopped it down to 5 minutes for your downloading pleasure. Maybe one day you might see a lot more or even the whole show on a DVD... but that will be much farther down the road, so for now, check it out and send it to other Kat 5 fans and your freinds.... we put this together special, just for all of you out there!"

Cheers!

Dustin

You can download Katagory V: Live @ the Progpower IV pre-party showcase by visiting the downloads page on the site! It will take about 10-15 minutes to download if you have a highspeed connection, but will take much longer if you have dial-up, so please be patient.

:Shedevil:
~Sheri
Katagory V newsletter

Verrrrrrrrrrry cool video! :D Talk about a flashback! Ahhhhhhh the memories! Man what a teaser for this weekend!! :hotjump: The countdown is on........:wave:

I saw the video too and I think that i can see myself in the crowd at the Prog Power Pre-party show. lol. Oh well. Keep up the good work guys and keep putting out cheesy videos!

Keep Rockin'!
saMetal:headbang: