Kataklysm - Prevail

Yes, you got it right. And there's nothing wrong about that.

If Kataklysm weren't on the bill, I wouldn't go. But since they are, I might try to catch part of Vader's set. I hear they're good live.

Yes, definitely catch Vader. On their recent headlining tour they put on an INCREDIBLE show, played lots of crowd-pleasers. Their last song was a cover of Reigning Blood with Brett from Malevolent Creation on lead vocals. They'll probably only do that for another headlining tour, but I figure it's worth mentioning.

I enjoy Amon Amarth very much so, especially their newest disc, and also the previous one, but With Oden on Our Side is amazing, but Kataklysm never made me go holy shit, but they are not bad, just nothing much there for me to go see them live.

I agree that Vader is a big and more established band than Kataklysm. I am not too familiar with Vader, though, but I've heard many good things about them. I will definitely check them out. Where should I start?

You probably could. All you Puerto Rican guys are tough. :loco:

Zod

:lol: You just wait, Scheepers-wannabe. I'll show you some of the Brazilian madness in the pit.

I'll have someone collecting the body parts.

By the way, remember your wife is in Brazil. I still got my connections. :lol:

I like it a lot

I'm gonna buy it at Summer Slaughter

I hate their OLD stuff but Shadows and Dust was amazing, Serenity in Fire was awesome, and In the Arms of Devastation was pretty good. But this is better than In the Arms of Devastation.

I never really liked this band but once I saw em open for Dimmu, I was blown away. They stole the show. I bought a hoodie when I got home online and have been a fan ever since.

Thanks guys. I'll check them out.

Meanwhile Zod, what're you doing posting on the forum? You should be at the gym working out and preparing for the concert. I will show no mercy. :lol:

Meanwhile Zod, what're you doing posting on the forum? You should be at the gym working out and preparing for the concert. I will show no mercy. :lol:
Don't you worry. I was at the gym yesterday morning...

5 Set BB Flat Press
5 Set BB Incline Press
3 Set BB Decline Press
3 Set DB Incline Flies
3 Sets Cable Pushdowns
3 Sets Cable Reverse Grip Pull Downs

Had my protein bar for breakfast and three scoops of NO-Xplode prior to my work out, then two scoops of whey protein and a serving of creatine after. I'll be ready.

Zod

Don't you worry. I was at the gym yesterday morning...

5 Set BB Flat Press
5 Set BB Incline Press
3 Set BB Decline Press
3 Set DB Incline Flies
3 Sets Cable Pushdowns
3 Sets Cable Reverse Grip Pull Downs

Had my protein bar for breakfast and three scoops of NO-Xplode prior to my work out, then two scoops of whey protein and a serving of creatine after. I'll be ready.

Zod

Show off. I had angel food's cake with strawberries and cool-whip for breakfast, and a salad for lunch.

And I worked out carrying the wifey's purchases yesterday at the mall. :lol: