katatonia - brave yester days

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]
braveyesterdays.jpg
The release date of Katatonia's 'Brave yester Days' has been set to February 23. The double CD was designed by Agni Kaster in a digipack format together with a 16 page booklet.

The artwork follows an incredible old worn yesterdays vibe and there are many old band pictures incorporated into the layout, as well credits and lyrics to all songs.

This 2 disc compilation will feature all of Katatonia's previously out of print Mini CDs in their entirety, plus sampler tracks from old full-lengths AND one unreleased track.
[/size][/font][size=-1]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Track listing is:[/font]
[/size]​
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Vol[/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]ume One (disc 1):

[size=-2]JHVA ELOHIM METH
1. MIDWINTER GATES (PROLOGUE)
2. WITHOUT GOD
3. PALACE OF FROST
4. THE NORTHERN SILENCE
5. CRIMSON TEARS (EPILOGUE)

DANCE OF DECEMBER SOULS
6. GATEWAYS OF BEREAVEMENT
7. VELVET THORNS (OF DRYNWHYL)

WAR COMPILATION VOL ONE
8. BLACK EROTICA
9. LOVE OF THE SWAN

FOR FUNERALS TO COME…
10. FUNERAL WEDDING
11. SHADES OF EMERALD FIELDS
12. FOR FUNERALS TO COME
13. EPISTEL[/size]
[/size][/font]
[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Volume Two (disc 2):
[/size][/font]
[/size][/font][size=-2]
BRAVE MURDER DAY
1. MURDER
2. RAINROOM

SOUNDS OF DECAY
3. NOWHERE
4. AT LAST
5. INSIDE THE FALL
6. UNTRUE (previously unreleased)

SAW YOU DROWN
7. NERVE
8. SAW YOU DROWN
9. QUIET WORLD
10. SCARLET HEAVENS[/size]
[/size][/font]
[/size][/font]​

Well, how many were you expecting?

Personally, I like the idea that the band is combining all of their long, lost material into a 2CD priced as one. I'm glad the band and label didn't go the re-release route for every single release represented here.

The only reason I will get this is for the JHVA ELOHIM METH tracks. I've heard the two songs from the WAR comp, I own SOunds of Decay and For Funerals to Come and BMD and DoDS, and I don't care for anything post-Discouraged Ones.