Katatonia - Brave Yester Days

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
Taken from Inferno-magazine:

"Katatonia’s compilation “Brave Yester Days. A Kompendium” is said to be really under work this time. Travis Smith has created a fantastic cover for the album and the band themselves have finally decided the track listing of the album. The aces of this complation will be a never before released song from the “Sounds of Decay” sessions, the long sold out EPs “Sounds of Decay” and “Saw You Drown” and their glorious evergreen demo “Jhva Elhoim Meth”."
:eek:

:) that's awesome!! anyone got any info on a release date/whether or not it'll be released in usa?

Originally posted by Zicrom
And where is "For Funerals to Come"?

I thought it would be in the compilation too... :erk:

Well they rereleased Brave Murder Day with For Funerals to come tacked on the end, so I guess they think everyones got FFTC in one form or another.

MindMorgue.

Originally posted by Zicrom
And where is "For Funerals to Come"?

I thought it would be in the compilation too... :erk:

For Funerals to Come is still very available nowadays either on its own or together with Brave Murder Day.

Yeah yeah, I know that "For Funerals to Come" is still easy to get, but Anders himself said that it would be included in the compilation.

That´s the reason I said it.....

Originally posted by Of My Darkest Hour
Were can you get For Funerals To Come and Brave Murder Day together? I have never even seen a Katatonia cd in my entire county. All my cds are burned from Kazaa.
You live in the US so you should visit http://www.theendrecords.com They have the best prices of any place in the US...online or at a store. They don't charge for shipping, have incredible prices, and will try to stock whatever you request. They usually keep a full stock of Katatonia and currently have Brave Murder Day, Discouraged Ones, and Last Fair Deal Gone Down for $12 each. Enjoy! :D