Katatonia First UK Date

This is kind of annoying what with some people needing to make plans and the fact the tour is only in april not far away at all.

O how i enjoy this tourdates puzzle. A little piece here, a little piece there... how boring would it be if all dates were revealed at once :zombie:

@Anthony3: I wish you a pleasant journey and great concerts! And try to make the London crowd sing happy birthday to Anders ;) :headbang:

Those date are just aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

god I hope they play a bit nearer, bristol, or Birmingham?????? Londons going to be just too far, and Rio's right on a bad weekend, I could do Rio if desperate and I am but my life would tak a significant turn if it was just nearer... God Katatonia I love you but why, the next weekend after RIO and London is a bank holiday monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oko, that is just mean, the closest country to me, britain with all these gig dates grrr!! oh and thanx everysingle of those dates is one of mi final examination dates awwww

LunarSea said:
I am hoping for a Manchester gig. I have to see them.

Are you serious? Manchester-Bradford is like 60 km... Think of the poor Americans/Canadians that read here and just booked their flight ticket!

;)

Are you serious? Manchester-Bradford is like 60 km... Think of the poor Americans/Canadians that read here and just booked their flight ticket!

And Manchester is about 30 mins away from me so that is like going to Leeds i wouidn't mind if i couid drive.

Booked my ticket for the 22nd, now just need to get a plane ticket. Dont think there will be an ireland show, but if there is, ill go to that too