Katatonia forum friendship-exchange program

LORD DARKSOUL

Welcum 2 my funeral
You folks know how many high school students will go to another place to learn for a semster?

I suggest that the Katatonia forum do something similar... but our goal should not be to learn of languages and cultures, but to learn of friendship in other lands... because friendship transcends both of these things!

I think that I would want to do the friendship exchange with Angelina! I've always dreamed of having in-real-life friends in both hemispheres, and going to Argentina would provide a perfect opportunity to dress up like a sexy gaucho and let the song of friendship ring. Angelina could come to Pensacola, Florida and look very sexy for all of the saucy sailors at the Naval base.. then they could have a beach party where they listen to Katatonia and cut themselves!

I think that Kev should do the exchange with one of the Mexican members of the forum, because he would be a friendship magnet if he were dancing around in one of those oversized sombreros. I think there is a Mexican on here named Daniel? He could take Kev's place in Arizona and make super best friends with border patrol and department of homeland security while trying to enter the states.

This will be a great success!

Yes they are touring some place out of scandinavia mostly.They even forgot their neighbours.KATATONIA COME TO NORWAY!!

Of course its not how it works.NORWAY LISTEN SOME KATATONIA INSTEAD OF HIPHOP AND ELECTRONICA!

Blakkheim in every home...
I got the perfect plan not only to see blakkheim but have him actually come to us.
We need to kidnap Reece...Reece is a Blakkheim magnet

Aprilhäxan;5726185 said:
he's talking about me...coz i kind of look like portnoy

@Stefan: I'd love to come over your house and help you finnish all the beer in your fridge..."tandställning barn och galen språkvåldtäktsman" bli skitfull

If anyone is interested Distorted are going on a mini european tour(Netherlands-Belguim-France) supporting Aborted(Belguim)
I can dig up the venues dates and locations if anyone wants
*shameless plug*

edit: as exy removed his post...I've edited out the irrelavent part of mine