Katatonia @ Hard Rock Laager 2.07, Estonia

ZeDzEdZeD

dispassion player
Oct 16, 2003
Tallinn, Estonia
www.metal.ee
Hi!

Looks like I am first who is writing something about this event. So, Katatonia was second time in Estonia, headlining one of the biggest metal festival in Estonia, Hard Rock Laager. I am not gonna write paylist, since it was mostly same since release of VE. No new songs :(
Public was fantastic and Jonas repeated almost after every song that "You are brilliant!" etc. It is pretty rare that Jonas talk so much with crowd and thanks them. As much I've seen Katatonia lives and DVD, listened bootlegs, Katatonia seemed to be very happy performing here :) They should done DVD in Estonia not in Poland :)

thnx for signing my rare Katatonia collection and taking pictures with you! :worship:

pictures are coming...

thnx, It was awesome gig, they were really in great mood :) Jonas sang very good and talked to the crow very often. Blackheim jumped on stage like Janick Gers :D
Daniel smashed some cymbals off the stage etc...

like I sayd, there will be more pictures... let the hangover pass...

fuckin sweet......jonas has lost more weight I think..and the hair...he looks great!!....and mattias with his growing hair......the guys look to be in good health.....and the show looked like it was the shit......I cant wait to hear from a friend of mine who is going to hang with them in the studio at the end of the month......damn I am jealous of Paula...... ;)

°scarlet° said:
excellent! :hotjump:
btw, jonas' hair is growing very fast... :D

:headbang: , Wish my hair could grow that fast.
Mines fallin out at the rate his is growing :erk:

@ ZeDzEdZeD, cheers for the pics again!

superb pics!!!

thanx for sharing!
Nice to see their faces after a while...Anders is always the same and yeah Jonas and Mattias' hair grows really fast! My hair reaches a certain lenght and then it doesn't grow anymore...so after a while I give up and when the hot season begins..I usually get it cut!

Now speaking about silly girlish things, is it the light or has Jonas also some red locks? Chic:cool: ...but for me blond hair remains the best:)