Katatonia in France !

I was undecided if going to this festival, to Italy, or somewhere else...but I still cannot make any plans as far as there aren´t official dates yet...
Come on, let us know as soon as possible some dates!!!We need to plan and book flights!!!

Oh c'mon! Why won't there be such festivals around here... No wait, Ilosaarirock has Katatonia, Entombed, Swallow the Sun and much more... And Tuska has Opeth, Gojira, Celtic Frost and much more... Ok I'm fine with it. Novembre should come to Finland though.

Just want to warn you guys that this metalliance festival fucked up already two times (at least) and that they are well known over here to announce bands that havent signed any contracts or anything...(that is actually the case for Dagoba and Evergrey who already cancelled).

Several bands who have been booked by those organisers before complained often that they didnt get their money...

But don't get me wrong, I'll be definitely the first one happy if this new edition takes place this year cause the billing is awesome and I can't wait to see Katatonia again, but...

@Katatonia : make sure you get paid at least from the half of the fee before going there
@the fans : make sure to check informations as often as possible regarding the fest in order to not be disapointed...