i think that katatonia are good

pagan2002

danny cavanagh
Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
hello everyone this is danny from anathema. i just wanna say that katatonia are a good band with good tunes. i know they listen to good stuff as well (check out nick drake) anyway, if its possible financially and otherwise, i'd like to tour with these guys. because they are good.:headbang: :hotjump: :devil: :Smokin: :erk: :Spam:

@godisanathiest

They can't do that, man!!!
People will die of joy and excitement, and the bands will probably
be banned by authorities as a consequence... :cry:

Btw. Speaking of Anathema. I made an Anathema website a
couple of yrs ago. It ought to be updated, but...

Check it out:
MY ANATHEMA WEBSITE

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
Man, coming out of an Anathema/Katatonia concert, wouldn't you just look for the nearest bridge to jump off? :lol:

I'd be jumping anyway because I know they won't be coming around our aread....:(

Anathema and Katatonia on the same bill would be very very cool :)

If they could add opeth it would be a magical gig, but I could settle for "just" anathema and katatonia :D Seriously, that would be well good!

Go go go go Danny!

katatonia dudes our agency is called THE AGENCY and the blokes name is deryk kemp. mail us a message if you wanna try it! would your label back you up for the costs, etc?

i'd get opeth as well, as long as the finances were sorted out. unfortunately this has to the priority,we are so poor these days we cant afford to lose money on tour again like all the other times. but if it was viable and advantagous to everyone, i would like it because i think alot of people would come.

touring together would be awesome, also because many Katatonia fans are also Anathema fans!
Every gig would be a sold out!

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
Man, coming out of an Anathema/Katatonia concert, wouldn't you just look for the nearest bridge to jump off? :lol:

Adding The Gathering to that bill would be cool too ;)
My sentiments exactly, i couldn't agree with you more! The Gathering, Anathema and Katatonia are my 3 favorite bands, so it would be a dream coming true to see them playing together!! Not to mention for a duet between Anneke and Vincent.... :eek: ;) :D