A really good quality Katatonia logo....

HornedGod

New Metal Member
Apr 28, 2005
Hello everyone!
I'm trying to find a katatonia logotype, the old and the new, in really good quality, to make some walpapers, but i can't find it...:/
If one of u could give me a link with this logo, i promisse that i will make really nice wallpapers for u!!!!!

Thanks guys, i'll try o find them! :hotjump:

But if you guys are seem this, please post...

I've made a font file for each logo, old and new. Only me and Anders has it so if he says it's ok to pass it around i'll post it for you guys. It's one font file with the old Kat logo, the new one and a Bloodbath one.

I've made wallpapers of the logos at one point also. I reposted them a while back but if someone wants to see them i can repost again.

Carbonized said:
I've made a font file for each logo, old and new. Only me and Anders has it so if he says it's ok to pass it around i'll post it for you guys. It's one font file with the old Kat logo, the new one and a Bloodbath one.

I've made wallpapers of the logos at one point also. I reposted them a while back but if someone wants to see them i can repost again.

Yes please! :)

Migs said:
Yes please! :)

If the yes was for the wallpapers, here you go:

Katatonia-Endtime.jpg

Katatonia-SorrowBlue2.jpg

^

Carbonized said:
Only me and Anders has it so if he says it's ok to pass it around i'll post it for you guys.

Ask him about it. (E-mail, PM, in this thread or start another thread)

Yeah, i've got this wallpapers, and i have so much new ideas for those logos....i just need them...:/

Well this is what i'll do. I'll give you 2 logos in black on white 1024x768 wallpaper size and then you should be able to cut them out to suit your needs. Yea it's not as good as having the font file but it's better than nothing.

KatOld.jpg

KatNew.jpg

I really thank you Carb! This will be very usefull! Your logos are perfect!
I'll start to made my wallpapers!

Both of those logos are awesome (old and new era). Rivaled only... by Diabolical Masquerade's logo. (See Jinn's signature.)