Wallpapers

doom_dragon

dead soul
Jun 27, 2002
Hi!

I was just looking at my desktop, recognizing, that it's time for a new desktop background. I tried some search engines, but I didn't find something really useful. Some time ago I found some really good Katatonia wallpapers, but I can't find 'em anymore. Can someone give me some links with useful wallpapers? It don't have to be only Katatonia stuff, but some atmospheric screens. Something depressing... a withered tree for example...

Thanks!

Opeth' Blackwater Park Wallpaper is quite cool - haven't seen through all yet, but thanks for your help!

Maybe u seen my "walls" (site was down for 2 weeks and i removed it to a new place http://deadhouse.ultimatemetal.com/ and changed design). Some wallpaper thumbs is not up yet, I will upload em tommorow: they left on my office comp)

um_hosting.jpg

@ColdDarkNord
I tried to download the Katatonia "We Must Bury You" wallpaper, but both the 800x600 and 1024x768 zip files are "invalid" or something... My Winzip can't open them, while I have no problem with the others.

And something else, the link to the 800x600 version of the Arch Enemy "Web Of Lies" wallpaper is not correct, it directs to the 800x600 version of the Anathema "Temporary Peace" wallpaper.

And by the way, what the hell is a DarkNord??!! :confused: I know there's a Russian Death Metal band called Tales Of Darknord and I've always wondered what it means. I mean, DarkLord OK, but DarkNord??!

Originally posted by MadTinus
@ColdDarkNord
I tried to download the Katatonia "We Must Bury You" wallpaper, but both the 800x600 and 1024x768 zip files are "invalid" or something... My Winzip can't open them, while I have no problem with the others.

And something else, the link to the 800x600 version of the Arch Enemy "Web Of Lies" wallpaper is not correct, it directs to the 800x600 version of the Anathema "Temporary Peace" wallpaper.

And by the way, what the hell is a DarkNord??!! :confused: I know there's a Russian Death Metal band called Tales Of Darknord and I've always wondered what it means. I mean, DarkLord OK, but DarkNord??!

1) if files is broken, i had to delete them....they lost. (long story with our server)
2) nord=north