any Good OPETH Wallpapers.....!!!!

waz416

May 4, 2004
where can I find good opeth wallpapers.....!!!!!!.....I searche don Yahoo.....and there were some fan made stuff............good but nothgin Id put as my wallpaper.....!!.......and the official site has nothgin either.......so can u guys post some links.......Id really appreciate it............thanx again...!!!!!.....PEAC EOUT

waz416 said:
where can I find good opeth wallpapers.....!!!!!!.....I searche don Yahoo.....and there were some fan made stuff............good but nothgin Id put as my wallpaper.....!!.......and the official site has nothgin either.......so can u guys post some links.......Id really appreciate it............thanx again...!!!!!.....PEAC EOUT

here's the only opeth wallpaper you need, wazzy:
http://usera.imagecave.com/swedishxmetal/orchid.jpg
i uploaded it from my files, just for you.

lens flare is the filter they added to photoshop with horrible default parameters so that in almost every case its use signifies noobism. but still, nice background.

anyone got a nice background/wallpaper of the morningrise cover or bridge ? i cant seem to find one .. thanks :)

I still think this is a classic...

opethretard.jpg

Moonlapse said:
The one OGM posted is a nice photo, it's a shame that it's been butchered by a bad Photoshop job though. Lens flare? Please.

That filter can be great if used properly. I usually tend to avoid it, but in that case, when I put that effect at the end I tought that it added something to the picture, so I left it.
Anyway, I'm still far from being an Photoshop expert and I still have trouble re-creating exactly what I have in mind, so go ahead and flame me.

Supermoi said:
That filter can be great if used properly. I usually tend to avoid it, but in that case, when I put that effect at the end I tought that it added something to the picture, so I left it.
Anyway, I'm still far from being an Photoshop expert and I still have trouble re-creating exactly what I have in mind, so go ahead and flame me.
the problem with the filter (not you) is that when you load it, it defaults to this massive pretentious glare. when toned down a lot, it's actually quite cool. i just think their "average" setting is rediculously bright. it stands out more than anything. i'm not trying to be an ass, but if i somehow help ya make better Opeth wallpapers.... that'd rule.

beautifull guys..........really loved all thsoe .....besides the retard kid one.,......hahahaha..........funny but not really what Im lookin for.....hahaha..........for now I think teh ORCHID and the one posted by vandelay industries are cool.....Keep 'em comin........thanx again......PEAC EOUT