Opeth Codes

opeth_353

May 31, 2005
UK
www.myspace.com
I was on some site taking the piss out of fundamentalist Christians, and came across a bible code generator. Then i wondered whether anyone would be able to find codes within Opeth lyrics.

Fundies say the darndest things!

This could potentially bear no fruit, but i thought that there would be enough fanboys on here who were willing to give it a try!
Put in keywords and then put in some Opeth lyrics, then try out different chart widths to see whether you can find the codewords in the lyrics. Maybe we'll be able to predict the end of the world within The Moor, maybe we'll discover that April Ethereal holds the mystery of life, or that in The Drapery Falls we'll learn that we're just a bunch of losers.

Good luck Fanboys!:kickass:

dont really understand how the thing works

however, the site itself is pretty hilarious!

gorias said:
"i felt god when i was 17. it was great. i had a big religious experience that changed my life. basically what i discovered was that i was god."

themann said:
The ability to orgasm does not make you god.

:lol:

The idea is you find a piece of text.. and paste/write it into the box saying "Text To Search". Then you choose keywords that you want the programme to find within the text in the "Search Keywords" section (e.g. 'god,satan,heaven,hell).
The only other thing worth changing is the "chart width" section to see whether you get any different results.

For In Mist She Was Standing
I managed to find the words:
God
Hell
Hate
Die
Tony (Blair ;))
Gay
Sex
Metal (although it was backwards)

OMGZ MIK4EL IZ TRYEN 2 BRA1NWASH U5!!1!!!!:puke:

And yes.. the site is pure gold. My favourite being: