Opeth Tribute Album

me and affintyband we thinking about doing a couple of songs including bleak but we do have a recording studio available to use for free, gets a pretty good sound.

Exactly Vampyrouss, just too many aren't there. Haha. That's the same damn problem I had! :D I'll check it out tonight, get a feel for em and I'll see which one I could rock the best.

Liquid Diamonds said:
Man, that's awesome. I mean, you actually IMPROVE some of the musical ideas. I feel like, musically, if Mike did it now, he would totally have bits like the extra bits you but in. The bluesy playing, the vocal harmonies etc. And the vocals are good. I mean, not Mike, but still really good. Excellent job, I'm really fucking impressed.

You're really good :D

:oops: Thank you for the words of praise man... Really appreciated :D

Anyway, it would actually be very cool if Mike or/and the other guys listened to the tribute album when it's done! Maybe it's fanboy-ism but if they heard my cover, I'd be pretty fucing happy :tickled: And I believe so would the rest of the tribute team... So once it's done, maybe it would be a good idea to push it to them somehow?

Liquid Diamonds said:
I mean, you actually IMPROVE some of the musical ideas. I feel like, musically, if Mike did it now, he would totally have bits like the extra bits you but in.

I agree man, its really awesome. Your clean vocals are pretty neat