Opeth Tribute Album

You've got to wonder, initially, when a forum is in its first stages, whether you need ANY mods. This place functioned without any for a good few years. The only one cleaning house was the admin (Anna). She's been able to take a bit of a breather for the past year or so on account of Samsara and myself.

Wow, and it's the first day over there with 3 mods already? Damn. I guess we're getting carried away. But you're right, I doubt we'll even need uhh... me. It's still fun to be mod, though.

Oh, and we should let LadyValerie be the 3rd mod.

- the Somewhat Fat Guitarist

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Wow, and it's the first day over there with 3 mods already? Damn. I guess we're getting carried away. But you're right, I doubt we'll even need uhh... me. It's still fun to be mod, though.

- the Somewhat Fat Guitarist

woo! I love the feeling of superiority, even though there's not many members :) We'll see!

Yes, its more for their fun. And it shifts all power from me!
I have a lot of respect for mods and admins!!

LadyValerie said:
woo! I love the feeling of superiority, even though there's not many members :) We'll see!

Still a fair few for the amount of time its been up!
Long live the Opeth Tribute! (ours of course, not the other one :yuk: )

LadyValerie said:
You should advertise on other forums :)

Yep, in the process! And people on our forum will no doubt check it out too I hope.

And good on all you guys for trying, don't worry if it takes a while, the site and forum will always be there as long as I can afford it :p

Not to sound like a jerk, but i can pretty much nail the majority of Opeth's tunes on guitar, as probably a few others on here can also.

It's an interesting and pretty cool idea. I'd participate, even though I'm quite new to the forum.

GriffAndHisCats said:
Not to sound like a jerk, but i can pretty much nail the majority of Opeth's tunes on guitar, as probably a few others on here can also.

It's an interesting and pretty cool idea. I'd participate, even though I'm quite new to the forum.

Why should being new be a problem? Hell this is my third post and I contributed:D ...so fuck it, if you can join us then why not?:D

Yeah, well I'm facing some difficulties as I haven't received the return mail yet... But thanx anyway!

What kind of e-mail account do you have? Usually they block crappy ones like Lycos.

I got my E-mail notice the second I signed up.

That's why I asked a friend to give me Gmail (Google E-mail) and so far this is the best E-mail service thing I've ever had!

(If you want an account I could give you an invitation through PMing.)

- Gmail pwns!

Dunno if you got that account information or not yet but you are active now, so you should be able to post... But if anyone has any problems signing up I can manually activate accounts, as Tubbs said certain email thingys dont like forumup, and oh yeah, I put up the new section for those Opethians who love to talk about all the aspects of music in general!

- Admin of that forum by the way :D