opeth tribute

Alyona

I have his hat
Feb 4, 2002
London
Visit site
as far as I know, most of the users of this forum play music, so why don't you all get together and play a tribute to opeth. the fans version. erm, I dunno, just an idea.

yeah, and then you could get bumblefoot to play the forest of october, and you should continue doing it!!! and then mark should make it one of the albums (in mp3) :)

Oh, no... not this topic again... Haven't we already seen, that no matter how many times this is discussed, no one will actually move a muscle... :)

I can play patterns in the ivy.. and do the solo/clean electric parts to patterns 2 :)... so there's a start. Also I would know Forest of October if I could be bothered transcribing the song myself, since the tab is so damn shit!!!

hey man! I'm on my way to learning the whole discography, I'm just more interested in the acoustic/clean songs at this stage! (mainly because my pissy Epiphone set up can hardly handle Opeth-standard distortion)! :)

hehehe. another of these threads.

Soooooo

anyone gonna take the first step??

;)

Unless a drummer willing to play the song steps up, I'm willing to take the first step and start programming (livelier dynamics than on the Thales tracks).

Which song, then?

White Cluster?
April Ethereal?

Vote?