Opeth @ Rock am Ring 2006, download here

well....feck me...!!!......opeth's turnin onto a JAM band..........o God...!!!.....o well......the vid was aweosme duder...!!!......thaxn a bunch.....killer osudn and all...much appreciated..!!!.........PEAC EOUT

If the purpose of this performace was to get fans and exposure...!!!...i think it was not a succes...!!!...I know thyre tired of playin Demon adn drapery....how bouts THE MOOR ADN AFFINITY...thats total opeth...by listnein to this Rock AM performnccae ppl will think they are some Prog. jam band...hahahah..........PEAC EOUT

waz416c said:
If the purpose of this performace was to get fans and exposure...!!!...i think it was not a succes...!!!...I know thyre tired of playin Demon adn drapery....how bouts THE MOOR ADN AFFINITY...thats total opeth...by listnein to this Rock AM performnccae ppl will think they are some Prog. jam band...hahahah..........PEAC EOUT
Just because of Closure? I don't think so. I think TGC and Deliverance shows what Opeth is all about.

FRUGiHOYi said:
Just because of Closure? I don't think so. I think TGC and Deliverance shows what Opeth is all about.

yeah, I think Deliverance is just a good a song as any to say "this is Opeth"

Closure, especially the way they play it live, is already turning out to be just one of those classic Opeth songs... it would've been awesome for the album version to have been 7-8 minutes with that extended middle section, great buildup

House of Seance said:
Deliverance is just a good a song as any to say "this is Opeth"
I think this was discussed here before. and someone suggested, the best song to represent Opeth was Drapery Falls.
Powers said:
I want Mike to start bantering on stage one time, opening with "Hi....we're AC/DC"
LOL!!! this is hilarious.

And, yes. thanks for the link!

House of Seance said:
Closure, especially the way they play it live, is already turning out to be just one of those classic Opeth songs... it would've been awesome for the album version to have been 7-8 minutes with that extended middle section, great buildup
yeah closure live is amazing, except i gotta say i could do without the cock rock ending

Is Mike playing a new PRS? I haven't been up to date, as I missed them the last time they came. I'm talking about the one with the H-S-H pickups, I think it's a PRS, he's playing it on Closure? I just noticed it's also a 12 string.

How the hell do you play a 12 string anyway? Do you get an operation where they slice each of your fingers in half and put extra muscles in them?

Opethian666 said:
How the hell do you play a 12 string anyway? Do you get an operation where they slice each of your fingers in half and put extra muscles in them?

:lol: