Specific Opeth online shop. Anyone remember???

Hi

I work for Bandstores.co.uk, the team that look after the Opeth Merch Store. I came across your posts and wanted to say sorry for anyone whose orders took a while to arrive. This was due to some problem with the artwork on some of the tees we were producing. This has been sorted out now and everything should be back to normal. If you are still owed shirts you can let me know and i'll look into it for you.

As for the email bouncing back... we'll have to look into that.

Cheers

Antz//Bandstores

Hi

I work for Bandstores.co.uk, the team that look after the Opeth Merch Store. I came across your posts and wanted to say sorry for anyone whose orders took a while to arrive. This was due to some problem with the artwork on some of the tees we were producing. This has been sorted out now and everything should be back to normal. If you are still owed shirts you can let me know and i'll look into it for you.

As for the email bouncing back... we'll have to look into that.

Cheers

Antz//Bandstores

Hey, thanks for getting involved, it's appreciated :)

I've been having mail contact with someone at bandstores... Stu i think his name was, and I'm going to re order my stuff, hopefully everything will work out then.

Regarding the e-mail bounce, I think that the e-mail address was listed incorrectly somewhere, therefore my mail didn't arrive where it should have.

Thank you once again for answering!

plastichead.com has the first three albums in shirt form, its a uk store too. fuck iwas gonna buy still day but shipping to canada made it like 95$ and i figure ill just get one off ebay