Opeth @ Rock am Ring 2006, download here

well, the show was shown free of charge to anyone and everyone over the internet with no strings attached, there was no limitations, this wasn't a "members only" sort've thing, it wasn't pay-per-view... it was Opeth endorsed, as they agreed to perform the show there and knew it was being professionally recorded and shown for free, therefore it's not a bootleg... a video or dvd of the festival or Opeth's performance at the festival is not for sale by any official source, nor am I selling it myself... it was recorded as shown over the internet completely legally, with completely legal software

if I'm missing something and anyone with the power wants to delete the thread, please feel free... and if not, this thread will slowly sink to the depths anyway since most people have seen it by now

cheeriozzzzsssz

Lol @ Westknife getting banned.
I commented one or two days ago: "Lol you really want to be banned don't you?".

westknife said:
2) mikael's talking between closure and deliverance was one of the single funniest things i've ever seen

It was not.
I was pretty ashamed to be a Swede on that moment. Not of his pronunciations, but for his fucking bull shit talk.:puke:
If you don't have anything to say, shut up!
What's this thing about retards? He's behaviour on that stage was really pissing me of.

Well played anyway.

Frith said:
It was not.
I was pretty ashamed to be a Swede on that moment. Not of his pronunciations, but for his fucking bull shit talk.:puke:
What's this thing about retards? He's behaviour on that stage was really pissing me of.

Well played anyway.
lol, do you not have a sense of humor? it makes the shows more fun... the stupid tests and trivia, the singing lessons, the random banter, it's just all for fun and brings the band and the audience closer and makes people laugh... what is so wrong with that?

Godhead59 said:
What's wrong with playing 2 hours of live Metallica stuff?
It sucks that they cut Opeth in the middle, but Metallica's show was great.
they actually played 2 hours and 20 minutes... I was just pissed that Metallica was shown playing 3 albums worth of songs, and Opeth couldn't be shown playing simply 3 songs... it doesn't seem right calling Opeth underground anymore, who hasn't heard of them? I expected them to be taken a little more seriously is all I'm getting at, but they weren't and it doesn't really matter

and no, Metallica's performance was actually pretty awful :ill: , as expected/as always... James is a solid rythym player and probably plays leads better than Kirk, and I guess Robert can play bass... but James can't sing, Kirk can't play guitar, and Lars sure as hell can't play drums... anyway, that's off topic... peace

Frith said:
It was not.

Well played anyway.

Agree. Maybe it works at a Opeth show but not at Rock Am Ring.

Seeing this confirmes what I already thought: Axe is every bit as good as lopez. He threw in some pretty sweet fills from time to time, and his hands are more powerful than Lopez's. Lopez and Axe are about even double bass-wise, but Axe is defenitely more sure-handed. Lopez tended to miss a lot of snare and tom hits live, Axe really seems to get a great even snare hit in every time, and his tom fills are very powerful. Go Axe!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F88672BB72C3692E

looks like it was removed from rapidshare.de because "complaints were received" :lol: so I'm reuploading it there naturally (later though since YSI is good enough for now), they can complain again if they want, some people should lighten the fuck up, can't even share a goddamn live music video of one of my favorite bands with other fans without someone getting their panties in a bunch........ remember when music was supposed to be, ya know, listened to and enjoyed? :erk:

House of Seance said:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F88672BB72C3692E

looks like it was removed from rapidshare.de because "complaints were received" :lol: so I'm reuploading it there naturally (later though since YSI is good enough for now), they can complain again if they want, some people should lighten the fuck up, can't even share a goddamn live music video of one of my favorite bands with other fans without someone getting their panties in a bunch........ remember when music was supposed to be, ya know, listened to and enjoyed? :erk:

Thanks a lot!!
:headbang:

I have just downloaded and burn this to DVD and it is missing the last song "Deliverance".

We need the fulll show. Was it ever showen in full?