Opeth wallpaper

o0 Opeth 0o

New Metal Member
Jul 12, 2002
Phoenix AZ USA
www.replica822.8m.com
Well, Im a digital artist. Do alot of Photomanipulations and digital paintings.

So I did two for opeth...this is the second one. If you want to see the first one, let me know. I can post it as well.

Anyhoo, I did this in tribute to my band :) Anyhoo, I sent it to Mikael. Just saying what a big fan I am and that I made this in tribute. I wasn't respecting a responce...but I got one :) I was happy and still am happy over it.

He said
"thanks, looking good"

Well, heres my wallpaper. Posted it in my Art community, tell me what you think.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation.php?id=522967

Thanks

laters

dude that was fuckin awesome...i wouldve liked it more if you got rid of the Opeth logo..it would make it much better, and much more serene looking! The logo is cool..but the still life and mornigrise fusion alone is perfect enough..if u can please post another w/o the logo :D thanks...hehe

Thanks for all the Tips...

I had the logo at 80% and lower...it just didn't look right to me. So I didn't do it. And without the Opeth logo on there, it's missing something. In design ideas, the Opeth logo ads (to me anyways) the much needed look of chrispness and shape...but that's me.

I'll post the first one I did later tonight. It's kinda like this one...but more Blackwater part on it, and I did some more with the logo. It's a bit "busier" and grungier...I'll post it in this thread.

Thanks for all the comments.

Laters