Old Katatonia..

All bands must change TheDarkLord If all the albums same as Jhva... But this changes are small changes but there are big changes too like the change of Metallica or Tiamat or Moonspell I am listening this music for 6 years.All of the groups that i had loved, changed except Katatonia.Now they are using some endustrial parts in their music but that's their way now they wanted to do it. I think that they can be like Placebo (look like a gay band) and can be easily rich but they did not.I think that they want to be famous (everyone wants to be) but they don't care about money so much.They changed their music but i must say that again this changing lowered their selling. Now trend is Black or Heavy Metal.
But also I don't want the lyrics like Passing Bird music is good but the lyrics like Craig David and I wanted to listen Murder or Gateways live too (This is my last will) Maybe they will play old songs too in the future (I don't hope so... but they may)
Blackheim (I wanted to use this instead of Anders) Moonspell played their old songs too cause you have young fans too (I amjust 19 years old I begin to listen you at my 14 and I wanted listen Murder but if you don't want to play what can i say)
Don't you see our happinies when you talked with us or taking your signature and taking photos and listening you live we sang all the songs with you and we wanted to listen old songs too
But i don't think that you have changed you are still the same I love the old ones as much as new ones Chrome as good as Murder

At least play the Last Resort :) (that's a new and good one)

PS:And about Anathema drewing an ass don't show that they are not posers Kata made jokes too but they didn't make fun with us. Am i a clown? Kata just said "Cool head" but it was a nice joke :)

"like someone called my name but i didn't care to look that way"

Nothing pisses me of more than someone telling me how a song should be written. The more who start murdering Katatonia's lyrics the more Katatonia will feel persuaded into making something for people rather than for themselves. Paradise Lost have done something which I think is a work of art in itself, by creating the sound on Host they have redifined their sound. However they said that their listeners wanted more of the old stuff, so "believe in nothing" was created (just a short note both katatonia and PL have a song called "I am Nothing"??). Again they did it for their listeners. Maybe a new thread should be created, should music be for the listeners. Personally I would never go that way, however I don't need to.

I admit I was a little disappointed with the new Katatonia album. It's not bad, but it doesn't have that same feeling that Tonight's Decision has. It'll probably take me some time to get into it like it did for Tonight's Decision.
As for the band's current direction, I remember e-mailing Jonas asking him if the band would ever play death metal or even have him and Fred grow their hair back. He told me that it takes too long to grow back hair.
The future is uncertain, but I would love to see Katatonia play death metal again. Their debut album is a masterpiece and I was disappointed that the lyrics to Tomb of Insomnia were not printed. I e-mailed Jonas about it and he didn't have the lyrics. :( I was able to decipher the lyrics when I put on the headphones, though, but I'm not sure if I'm 100% accurate.