THE OLD DEAD TREE-A NAMELESS DISEASE

doom_death

Katatonia&Hypocrisy Fan
Sep 4, 2005
Zagreb,Croatia[Hrvatska]
Well,I don't know why I am enjoying opening threads about other bands on Katatonia forum,but I feel like we are all here friends and no one would take for bad this :oops: :saint: Well,now it is not about something new...it is abaut album that came out in 2003 and they have supported Katatonia on tour back in time...on their site you can find even a video of song 'It can't be' where in background we can clearly see Katatonia logo :kickass:

But enough of shitty talk...I just wanted to say that this album is absolutely among TOP 10 for me,including Katatonia,because it so fucking emotional and sick/sad...especially lyrics which is dedicated for ex-drummer who commited suicide,and all songs are related on that theme...and here is the link for last song on that album that is MUST HEAR: ( sorry for that I had to do it )-

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

And lyrics for that: THE OLD DEAD TREE LYRICS - The Nameless Desease (2003)

Enjoy that..incredible... :kickass:

Great band?!? I remember listening to this album when it came out and laughing at how bad it was. It sounded like just another amateur band trying desperately to sound like the bands who influenced them It also didn't help that they have a terrible vocalist and a really stupid band name.

Great band?!? I remember listening to this album when it came out and laughing at how bad it was. It sounded like just another amateur band trying desperately to sound like the bands who influenced them It also didn't help that they have a terrible vocalist and a really stupid band name.

your a bit harsh.. :) didnt listen the last album but the first one wasnt that bad, at least first 3 tracks from the album sounds good.

Interesting band, nameless disease has some cool songs. The shit about the band that bothers is the singer, who sounds a bit like that annoying faggot from Placebo, god i hate that band.

GAhhhh, The singers english is really bad but he´s got a wonderful feel of melody. I actually like this band far more than opeth... (i used to listen to opeth all day every daaay)