katatonia iTunes App. request

ghost_of_the_dawn

Electric InsomniA
Jan 13, 2004
inside the city of glass
hi everyone ...

I've got an issue , connecting with iTunes store and I can not DL , at least while I'm on the way (that will be a long time !) ...
so I begging you to upload the katatonia iTunes app. via my e-mail or any other way ... Iam old to this forum and I will do anything instead , plus it's a free App. and it is only 4.8 Mb size ... so It won't bother anyone I think.

really need help :(

thank you all kat. supporters.

cheers

you need to work on your english friend, that made no sense at all

and there is three copies of this thread

but maybe someone else can figure it out and give you a hand, good luck

you need to work on your english friend, that made no sense at all

and there is three copies of this thread

but maybe someone else can figure it out and give you a hand, good luck

thank you very very much for your annoying behavior !
maybe this post is none-sense to you ...
I've said before that I have a connection prob. so posting in a forum can be included.
anyway ... I've just ask for a little help ha? ... politely ... so no need to treat this way.

maybe you need to work on your behavious , 'cause it seems like that everyone understand my english!

hi everyone ...

I've got an issue , connecting with iTunes store and I can not DL , at least while I'm on the way (that will be a long time !) ...
so I begging you to upload the katatonia iTunes app. via my e-mail or any other way ... Iam old to this forum and I will do anything instead , plus it's a free App. and it is only 4.8 Mb size ... so It won't bother anyone I think.

really need help :(

thank you all kat. supporters.

cheers

Hello everyone. I seem to be having a problem with the iTunes store and I can't download from it, at least at a decent speed (I may have gotten that last part wrong). I am begging you to upload the katatonia iTunes application for me, or even just send the application to my email.
I have spent a lot of time on this forum, and I'll do anything for it. I think it's a free application, and it's only 4.8Mb, so it shouldn't be too difficult to obtain for me. Really, I need some help from all of you Katatonia supporters. Cheers.

Possible translation?