Katatonia talk about new album.

myownsilence

The Influenced
Jan 10, 2007
www.myspace.com
Apologies if this is not allowed here please remove it if its not

However bit of a joke if its not as the album is released in just over a week and now would be a good time to advertise stuff:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh this interview, yeah this is great. don't think you will have any problems with this being allowed or not. that warning sticky has people spooked.

Cool interview, thanks to Myownsilence! Only thing I didn't hear them mention is a band(s) that influence their heavier side, wonder who they would say? I have never heard Red House Painters, gonna check that out right now.

Could that clip where it says "unreleased exclusive" be a clip of Ashen? I haven't listened to the album teaser enough to recognize that part. Good interview too.

No, that is "The Longest Year". ::coughcough::...or so I have heard.... o_O (Don't worry, I have already pre-ordered my copy of the album). I am wondering which song that is that they are playing during the intro though. Is it an older song or a new one?
Jack

No, that is "The Longest Year". ::coughcough::...or so I have heard.... o_O (Don't worry, I have already pre-ordered my copy of the album). I am wondering which song that is that they are playing during the intro though. Is it an older song or a new one?
Jack

That song during the intro is definitely a new one, and it sounds fucking sick!:kickass:

I think it might be Ashen or Day & Then the Shade, and I am dying waiting for the release date!