Katatonia to tour with... Finntroll

Finntroll? Why them?

To/Die/For? They have such crappy sound that the moment Katatonia enters the stage will blow them away and sound 100 million times better.

I agree that Katatonia and Amorphis together on tour would be a splendid experience.

discouraged1 said:
Finntroll? Why them?

To/Die/For? They have such crappy sound that the moment Katatonia enters the stage will blow them away and sound 100 million times better.

I agree that Katatonia and Amorphis together on tour would be a splendid experience.

uhm i said a to/die/for + amorphis package. would be better for to/die/for cause Amorphis has a bit the same music as to/die/for. Katatonia's music is miles away compared to them....

yeah and i feel very sorry for Finntroll. Though I dont like them, it must be hard to lose a friend who died at young age. Wish you all the best lads.

I heard that Spinefarm and Nuclear Blast pulled out To/Die/For because of some sick amount the booker wanted them to pay. Also, the same thing happened with danish The Loveless (the ex-Saturnus guys), who pulled out after hearing the amount of money the booker were talking about. Also Daylight Days, who were supposed to be support on the whole tour could only afford to go on a small part of the tour it seems like. And now with one member of Finntroll dying some days ago, I honestly don't know what will happen for the tour finally...