Kayo Dot news

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
fwiw,

KD's new record is streaming over at bluelambencydownward.com, preorders are available at hydrahead.com, and we have copies available for sale at these gigs:

we are playing with EARTH on Sunday 5/4 in DC, Monday 5/5 in Philly, and Tuesday 5/6 in NYC

Mia and I are heading to Europe on Wednesday to back up Gregor Samsa, and then Kayo Dot will be coming out on May 26th for the Paris show and will continue until the 8th of June

Are you planning on sneaking over to the UK while over here in Europe?

I think I'm going to have to venture over to Paris if not. Hell, I'll just do that anyway.

Thanks for putting up the record

Are you planning on sneaking over to the UK while over here in Europe?
from: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/kayo-dot/387838-uk-dates-europe-tour.html

A lot of people have been asking about this.. whether we'll be playing any UK dates when we go to Europe this spring.

The answer is no, the only reason being that we do not have a UK booking agent. A lot of fans and friends have offered via myspace to book one-off shows for us in the UK, which is great and much appreciated, and we may in fact go that route eventually.

We would like to plan to play the UK this coming November, but it's just dependent upon if it can be arranged tightly.

if you have been waiting a loooong time to see us and are coming all the way from UK, I would suggest maybe going to the show in Amiens instead of Paris... the Paris show will be the very first one after Mia and I will have been in Europe for almost a month without rehearsing with the band, and we'll be using all rented gear for the first time... So there is a chance the Paris show could be a teensy bit shaky.

kingscross.jpg