KD/Kreator/LE/Cellador Tour

I am most definitely going to this. I will finally be able to see Cellador live! (every other time they came around here, it was with Trivium or the day at the NEH&MF that i wasn't going to on)

I expect their entire album played through and through, no excuses. :)

King Diamond told me he was planning a tour with Kreator and two other bands when I interviewed him on the phone. He couldn't remember the other two bands, then it was announced to blabbermouth a couple days later. I dig all those bands; it should be a great show. Cellador rocks and liv kristine has the sweetest voice in metal.

God I wish Leave's Eyes would stop touring with power metal bands. They just aren't a good live band and frankly, I'm tired of seeing them.

I'm so lucky,I'll be able to see them 2 or maybe 3 times around the Carolinas! 3 out of the 4 bands are fucking great! This is gonna be awesome! Let's hope nothing change 'til then!

Quick question for the Cellador guys:What your favorite poison? (So I could get some before I go!?)

Taken from the official Kreator website,here's Mille's answer to the rumors:

"First of all: We are very disappointed that our tour in March/April is not going to happen! We were really looking forward to see all our North American fans again and were preparing a killer show for you! But I must also say that right now the most important thing is King Diamond's health. I want to see the King playing shows and producing albums for many years to come in good shape and so all I can say in the name of the whole band at this point is: Get well soon King and all the strength and best wishes from Germany! All hail to the King!"