Keep It True 2017

nice line up...only a few bands I haven't seen. I am sure Cirith Ungol is the headliner. It seems to be common knowledge but I am sure they can't announce it till after Frost and Fire. That will kill his Euro crowd this fall.

nice line up...only a few bands I haven't seen. I am sure Cirith Ungol is the headliner. It seems to be common knowledge but I am sure they can't announce it till after Frost and Fire. That will kill his Euro crowd this fall.

This poster will kill it, just how presented its obvious who it is and it will kill the crowd. Maybe they all already bought their tickets for here, and thats the hope

I would probably do anything to even attend that festival. To play would be the final moment of my life. Like, there is nothing that would top playing on that stage, so I might as well off myself shortly afterwards.

Olórin is on the rise, as well as a few other projects. Expect more doom losers.

I read last years was just 150 for the venue. This year is 350 for friday and 1200 for sat....still a tall order for 1200...they are headlinging KIT so that will also hurt people traveling in.

I agree that 1200 seems huge, but Cirith Ungol is kind of like Manilla Road in that they've achieved a cult status which makes them more popular now than ever. Also from what I've heard, if they held it at the other place it would have sold out twice over already.