Keeping it Metal in Coraopolis

GnomeTechnology

Noche Triste
Nov 5, 2007
Coraopolis, PA
www.myspace.com
Ahh Whats up i just joined today o_O
This seems like a badass website and everything o_O
o_O figured i should post here because its for people who just joined. Not sure what i should say now o_O so i guess ill just say a few things bout me.

My name is Chris
I am the Tits
I like to Drink Beer, Play Games, And listen to Metal nothing more nothing less then Pure 100% Badass Metal, I hate Emo fags!
I am a supporter of the American Troops and indeed every country mainly USA, UK, Finland, Poland, Canada, And Australia
My brother is the tits too, He turned me onto the glorious world where the Metal heads roam free. I started liking metal first when i listend to Danzig and Pantera.
My heroes are My Brother(Who is in the USMC and is in iraq currently), My Grandfather(Who is a former Physicist and He was in the US Army during the Korean War), My other Grandpa(Was a tough motherfucker, Was in the United States Navy During the End of WW2), My father, Sir Isaac Newton, Einstein, Ronnie James Dio!
Ozzy, Dave Mustaine, Alexi *Wild Child* Laiho, And lastly The Single Undisputed Best Guitarist Metal has everyknown DimeBag Derral!!

Meh... I think one of you who reads this will inevitably post back saying your a jackass or Why the fuck would you post all that Shit. But to be honest I dont give a flying Fuck