Keeping the desktop threads alive

Crimson Velvet said:
God damnit, Henrik, stop drooling over idol people right now! :yell:

Haha, I was hoping for a comment from you, considering you're probably the only one on this forum who actually knows who Tone is (except me that is)! The wallpaper is semi-ironic, but I must admit that I find her smoking hot, sorry :oops:

Why would you have IRONIC WALLPAPERS

Do you feel smug and cozy inside and chuckle at yourself for being all clever when you sit at your computer posting to forums?

Irony is shit, why can't anyone be what they are anymore

Crimson Velvet said:
Well, she sure beats that twat Jorun! :p

Yeah, word to that, Sire.

Erik said:
Why would you have IRONIC WALLPAPERS (....)

OK SO IT WASNT IRONIC I JUST SAID IT IN ORDER TO PREVENT MYSELF FROM LOSING FACE ON AN INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD BECAUSE I LIKE THE LOOKS OF A SLUTTY 18 YEAR OLD SINGER SO MUCH THAT I HAVE HER PIC AS A WALLPAPER

Alternatively: "Ironic" because I don't really use that wallpaper, but posted it to see if Crimson Velvet would come up with some comedy gold.

Haha, I can't blame you for that, the fat little plumber has got a mojo that is second to none!

kurt.jpg

Henrik Main said:
Haha, I was hoping for a comment from you, considering you're probably the only one on this forum who actually knows who Tone is (except me that is)! The wallpaper is semi-ironic, but I must admit that I find her smoking hot, sorry :oops:
I know a Tone-Loc:ill:

My desktop is actually clean on this picture:yell:

desktop1kb.jpg