Kelly Osbourne.......Gets dropped!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
KELLY OSBOURNE Dropped By EPIC RECORDS?
US Weekly reports that outspoken singer Kelly Osbourne has been silenced by her bosses — she's been dropped by her record company Epic. The 18-year-old daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne has reportedly been released from her contract after her debut album "Shut Up", sold fewer than 150,000 copies. A source told Us Weekly, "Sharon is pissed," explaining that Kelly's rocker dad Ozzy has been with Epic for more than 20 years. The timing was also a shock, adds the source, who explains, "Kelly was nearly done recording her second album when they pulled the plug."

From Blabbermouth.Net

Finally some just deserved justice................:)......But she can still realese her second album, as soon as Ozzy buys her a new record company that is...........:ill:

That is too funny ! She's terrible as a front person and a singer. I don't think she even knows what "in key" means. I don't blame them actually , they probably invested a lot of money promoting her and having her record another cd. Cutting their loses as a biz decision. Let's face it , her music is crap. Sharron should realize that ozzy is OZZY, you can't even compare Ozzy to kelly Sharon !!!!!

Deadly Embrace said:
Your right, but you look like you can sing...............and I'll bet way better?
I probably do sing better then her....
fork_off.gif
Come on its not really hard to beat!

Fuck, even Ozzy can hardly sing. Ronnie James Dio blows him away standing upside down with a gag in his mouth...

I loved the way they called it "Kelly's singing career" on The Osbournes :lol: Singing? Career? :lol: :lol: and those tantrums, bless....

Reactions: Ultimate_Symphony
Ayeka said:
Fuck, even Ozzy can hardly sing. Ronnie James Dio blows him away standing upside down with a gag in his mouth...

I loved the way they called it "Kelly's singing career" on The Osbournes :lol: Singing? Career? :lol: :lol: and those tantrums, bless....

I can see why she was dropped. I don't see why Sharon is even comparing Ozzy's career with Kelly Osbourne's. I just don't see why she can't get it.....her daughter was dropped because she sucked and didn't sell. Ozzy hasn't because he still sells. I wonder why Sharon is to stupid to get that part of the equation. After all, she does pick the acts for Ozzfest based on who is in the band and how many records they sell.

Ayeka said:

I couldn't have said it better myself, have a rep. point :headbang:

^_^ cheers bro!

Cody W said:
I can see why she was dropped. I don't see why Sharon is even comparing Ozzy's career with Kelly Osbourne's. I just don't see why she can't get it.....her daughter was dropped because she sucked and didn't sell. Ozzy hasn't because he still sells. I wonder why Sharon is to stupid to get that part of the equation. After all, she does pick the acts for Ozzfest based on who is in the band and how many records they sell.

Grrrr....I already answered this but UM fucked up on me :mad: anyway.....not wanted to make an issue out of slagging Ozzy, but all the time Sharon's been with Ozzy she got him by with some fancy marketing and publicity, and getting other people to write his songs and then not paying them. I guess she felt it would be a bit below the belt to get Bob Daisley back to write Kelly's songs ^_^ I guess Sharon's been so used to getting people by on clever marketing and fashion that she thought the same thing would work with Kelly. Well, the people ain't that stupid! :p