Kevin Dubrow dead!!!!

Well, in all honesty, Hall is the only Savatage album I dig in its entirety. I was never a huge fan of them.

I like select tracks from Sirens, Gutter Ballet, etc.

In all honesty, I have never heard Poets and Madmen.

How the hell did a Kevin Dubrow thread get into a discussion about Dehumanizer and Savatage? :lol:

It's true. And I daresay you should give a listen to Poets & Madmen. It's quite... Well, it's just different. I can listen to the whole thing all the way through and not even skip a single track (I get that urge on Handful of Rain, Edge of Thorns, Wake of Magellan, and Dead Winter Dead). Only Hall of the Mountain King keeps me that interested.

TOXICOLOGY REPORT BACK KEVIN DUBROW: COCAINE OVERDOSE

QUIET RIOT Singer Died Of Cocaine Overdose :please Repost
s_c62432a4798722034e5d6276a0534724.jpg

The Associated Press reports that the death last month of Kevin Dubrow, lead singer for the 1980s heavy metal band QUIET RIOT, has been ruled an accidental cocaine overdose.

Clark County coroner spokeswoman Samantha Charles confirmed the cause Monday (December 10) after toxicology results were received.

Dubrow was found dead Nov. 25 at his Las Vegas home. He was 52.

Click http://www.maximumthreshold.net/for...1&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight= For the rest of the story.

You know....
Results like this make it harder and harder to feel sorry of his passing. I mean, of course it is tragic.

Though this dude has been around long enough to know the dangers of drug abuse. Furthermore, weren't things going pretty well for him? QR played that big US Glam Metal fest, I think they had a new CD, I think he had a fiance, etc, etc.....

Who knows? Maybe he truly was battling addictions, and truly wasn't clean for the past 15 years.

good riddence. In this day and age, we have such education and help available for anyone who has drug or drinking problems. I have zero remorse for people who do this stuff and die or get really sick from it. Same goes with smoking. You wouldnt drink poison but you will smoke it? just dont get it. In this day and age you are na complete moron to do this shit. Nothing good comes from it.

good riddence. In this day and age, we have such education and help available for anyone who has drug or drinking problems. I have zero remorse for people who do this stuff and die or get really sick from it. Same goes with smoking. You wouldnt drink poison but you will smoke it? just dont get it. In this day and age you are na complete moron to do this shit. Nothing good comes from it.

As harsh as this sounds, I have to agree with you 100%.