Keyboardist who can shred v. please come in!

Hey, tweaking away is the way I learned! :)

Here's what I used on the latest album: Korg Triton Extreme, Roland XV-5050, Clavia Nord Electro II, Clavia Nord Lead 2x (loaned from work!), Roland SH-2000, Korg Wavestation EX, Yamaha AN1x, Akai SG01v, MAM MB3.

That about covers my collection.. almost. No softsynths on this album. :Smug:

Hey, I've got some free time on my hands this coming weekend, so if you want, you could send me some MIDI files and I could try and come up with some sounds for you. No promises, mind!
(<- lazy bastard)

Next to guitar gear, keyboard stuff makes me :worship:notworthy

I actually plan on getting a Roland XV5050 (Best version of the JV series I've heard? And since Janne and Jans both use the JV1050 I think, it's a must I get one :lol:)

If you could provide some help, that would be truly :kickass::worship:rock:

Let me know what you need from me (backing track, current MIDI stuff, etc etc)

The XV5050 what I have is a 1U "light" version, but only in editability on the front panel and expandability (some memorability as well? ;) ). Maybe you meant the XV-5080 which was the flagship 2U rack module? There were the XV-2020, 5050, 3080 and 5080 on the XV-series. Now they've got the Fantom XR. Same old, same old..

I believe that Janne and Jens use/d a JV-1080? Maybe with some cards added, I dunno.. They're pretty cheap on the used market.

OK, as far as the song, I'd probably need 2 versions of the song (mp3 is fine) one with the synths and one without. Then all the MIDI tracks and track tempo. Note: some kind of "trigger-point" in the beginning would be nice, so that I can line them up properly and then you can line 'em up "back home". I'll hit you with a PM for my e-mail.

(I can try a solo, but don't expect any miracles..)

The XV5050 what I have is a 1U "light" version, but only in editability on the front panel and expandability (some memorability as well? ;) ). Maybe you meant the XV-5080 which was the flagship 2U rack module? There were the XV-2020, 5050, 3080 and 5080 on the XV-series. Now they've got the Fantom XR. Same old, same old..

I believe that Janne and Jens use/d a JV-1080? Maybe with some cards added, I dunno.. They're pretty cheap on the used market.

OK, as far as the song, I'd probably need 2 versions of the song (mp3 is fine) one with the synths and one without. Then all the MIDI tracks and track tempo. Note: some kind of "trigger-point" in the beginning would be nice, so that I can line them up properly and then you can line 'em up "back home". I'll hit you with a PM for my e-mail.

(I can try a solo, but don't expect any miracles..)

I believe I am talking about the XV5080. I did alot of research into those roland modules many months back. I know Jannes live setup consists of three JV1080's w/ a few added cards.

I got your email, so I will get all the tracks together now.

:headbang: