KHARIOT - DEBUT ALBUM [Artwork & Tracklisting revealed!!!]

Episteme

Jul 10, 2003
Perth, Western Australia
Visit site
Dis%20PressRelease%20Khariot.jpg

KHARIOT

After many months in the works, W.A. Prog/Extreme Metal group, Khariot, are proud to announce their first record - 'DISYMPOSIUM' - a musical journey through realms of multiple layers; in lyrical, structural and conceptual styles.

The debut album consists of 11 tracks of dissonant melodies, obscure twin harmonies and counterpoint, thrashing solos, crushing technical riffs, hypnotic basslines, dual diabolical screams & gutturals; and chaotic drumming. The album was recorded at Southern Darkness Recordings from July - November 2010 and is due for release as a Limited Edition Digipack in March / April 2011.

Cover & artwork by Alex Eckman-Lawn. (Psyopus, Illogicist, Vale Of Pnath, Architects). 'Disymposium' is a must for fans of Gorguts, Deathspell Omega, Atheist, Enslaved, Mastodon, Tool.

Khariot_Disymposium_Cover_400.jpg

Tracklisting -
i. Malediction Eclipse
ii. Upon Thy Mortal Throne
iii. Crimson Sanctorum
iv. The Hermit
v. Spectral Monarchy
vi. Dimension Shift
vii. Cacophony Of The Insane
viii. Cerebral Continuum
ix. Shade
x. ...Of Frail Entanglements
xi. 11:11

Another additional song, 'Cerebral Continuum' has been uploaded.
Listen to some of the tracks off the album at www.myspace.com/khariot

www.khariot.com / khariotaus@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/khariot
www.youtube.com/khariotaus

Hey thanks man. I'll keep an update on when the CD will be out, we'll be doing a launch gig locally. Also looking for a label and international distributor, so if anyone knows of anything send me a PM! Going to start printing the CDs on Tuesday!