Kicking it for Halloween weekend.

Last night I had to work delivering pizza by our local campus, so I didn't party. But, I observed lots of other people getting stupid, arrested, naked, and in fights.

But, Tonight I'm going watch my dads band then hit a costume party with some old friends. Plus I just got done watching Poltergeist. Still a fucking awesome movie.

What are you guys doing?

Be safe!
-Nick

Going to the Danger Party in NYC. Basically four warehouses full of crazy shit going on in Brooklyn. Should be a good time!

Joe

Just got done carving my pumpkin - just the standard old Jack O' Lantern pattern, but still - looks cool with a candle in the darkness. Have my bowl of candy ready for the kiddies that come by - fuck that healthy shit - good old sugar and calories from my household.

My wife and I went to an early Halloween party last evening, but we will be home to dole out the goodies to the kids that come by tomorrow night.

We don't really celebrate Halloween around here (I actually realized it's today just a few hours ago), so you can imagine how I felt last year when I went to the balcony to have a smoke and there was a grim reaper standing on our yard, complete with a huge scythe and glowing red eyes :zombie:

Yeah, went to a Halloween party last night (tonight's Sunday, so couldn't really do the party thing tonight as people have work tomorrow morning).
Not really into the whole Halloween thing, being Australian, but when I got to the party, it was actually kinda cool seeing how much time and effort went into the decoration. It was a costume party, but again, just not being into the whole thing generally I just went as standard boring everyday clothes me.
There were two pumpkins, real pumpkins, that two of my friends carved out with the eyes and mouth (and one even had eyebrows) and put candles in.
The Americans are probably reading that and thinking "Uhh, so?". but you generally don't see that kinda thing in Australia, so it was new to me and many of the people, and it looked awesome.
Twas a good night all in all.

didn't attend a halloween party this year.

Instead, last weekend I joined in Brisbanes annual ZOMBIEWALK. which leads straight through our cities centre.

zw1.jpg