Kid gets busted for stealing virtual furniture

Yeah, but the fact is, it's not stolen is it.

The admins can simply move the 'furniture' BACK to the 'house'.

Um, yes it is - that is the whole point of theft. If the "admins" (more like company, but whatev') were to just give shit back that was stolen - paid goods mind you - then they would lose a lot of money. Might as well never play the damn game if it isn't secure.

It's as simple as this, if you pay for a fiat item (that exists, just not in a physical form you can handle) and someone takes it from you, it is stealing. Just like how people steal ideas from online books or oral debates (plagiarism), people can steal other non tangible objects.

I wouldn't even play a game like that in the first place. I'd like to play WOW but I don't think I could afford it.

Guild Wars is a lot cheaper than WoW if you are looking for an mmo. Also it's fun as hell. Also a while ago when I used to play Gunbound, I would steal avatars!

:lol: I always wanted to play Gunbound, but I couldn't be hassled to get through the shitstorm that is their account setup.

It's not even worth playing now. It's complete shit. The events suck that usually deal with buying ijji coins which by you virtual shit. The only fun time I used to have was when I would play with friends.

I think phishing to get virtual furniture is stupid. If I were to phish I would have fun and screw up the social life of someone I hate. Since a lot of a person my age's social life is through the internet.