Kill Bill

Dora

Apr 20, 2003
USA
aaah, I'm so excited about the new Tarantino movie, fuck, I cant even wait to post this thread tomorrow when they start to show it worldwide.
I think a lot of ppl will like it, and many will be upset and confused..
Anyway, post here if u've seen it.
(And before any of u start to talk about mistakes in choreography and blood and that.. dont forget that this film is a hommage to classic shitty kungfu movies..)
"The film is being scored by RZA (of the Wu-Tang Clan) who will be putting out some retro-style scene-change themes (also known as "stabs"); he will be collaborating with Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich.."
killbill_poster.jpg
155947__uma_l.jpg

eh he's alright tarantino in my book. he wants to do the next james bond film i heard. i'd actually watch it if he did.

his films are good for a laugh but thats about it, he just annoys me with his "homages"

like i'd give a fuck if theres a 1970s board game in the shot..or what time the clock is set to ffs

The soundtrack is pretty good as well.. I like that Nancy Sinatra song.. Similar stuff like pulp fiction was..

by the way, whats this typical rhythm called? samba or what?:
q.gif
e.gif
q.gif
e.gif
q.gif

I'm really looking forward to this :hotjump: The reviews I've read have been positive, and I'm fan of genres this is supposed to be a homage to. All the movies of Yuen Woo-Ping I've seen have been great so far also. Just to name few reasons why I'm excited as hell :D

And unlike Bambi here suggests, even if his films were supposed to be (or include) homages of somesorts, they really stand on their own. I still love Reservoir Dogs after countless viewing times and Pulp ain't that far away either.

pulp fiction is good but i was looking at it when it was still demo, hes a major label sell out now,

plus he had bridget fonda shot. unforgiveable.

I am a huge tarentino fan. Pulp fiction was the best movie ever, Reservoir Dogs not far behind, Four rooms was brilliant, Natural Born killers awsome, so i can't wait for it, i am sure it will kick ass.

Finally I have my tickets for tomorrow!! :hotjump:

(I couldnt resists to check the mpg file on my E: if it works.. lol, and it started quite funny. I'll like it.)

Schism said:
I have prebooked my Kill Bill tickets, I am super excited!!!
how did u like it?

I was a bit too excited about it, so felt a little disappointed but still i liked it much, it was cool!! I remember lotsa great funny scenes and cant wait to see them again. It was so funny, and it was shocking as well..

That japanese schoolgirl with the chain and ball was freaky innit? But I liked the snowy garden part with that waterpump :) And the hung model plain.. haha.
chiakiKB1.jpg

The film exceeded my expections 100 times over, I haven't felt like that at the cinema for a loooong time.

It was more Tarantino than I expected, and will be seeing it at the cinemas a few more times methinks :)

Film of the year (with Intolerable Cruelty just behind) until Return of The King hehehe

Dora said:
how did u like it?

I was a bit too excited about it, so felt a little disappointed but still i liked it much, it was cool!! I remember lotsa great funny scenes and cant wait to see them again. It was so funny, and it was shocking as well..

That japanese schoolgirl with the chain and ball was freaky innit? But I liked the snowy garden part with that waterpump :) And the hung model plain.. haha.
chiakiKB1.jpg

well i,ve just been to see it and it rocks, it was the dogs bollocks :cool:

Thu-thu-thu-thursday! I'm gonna see it on thursday :Smokin: Just managed to get tickets to the screening day before actual release date/premier (is there a proper eng. word for it?)

yup. that's all I had to say and bumped this one just because. :D