Kill Yourself: The Movie-problems

killing_box

Evil Decepticon
Jun 17, 2003
St Marys,PA
Visit site
Ok,so I finally got the Kill Yourself: The Movie DVD a couple days ago,I tried playing it on my dvd player in my living room and it would read the disc.so then I tried to play it on my PS2 and the same thing,So then I tried it on my bedroom dvd player and it worked.Did anyone else have this problem?? it sucks I had to put my dvd player in my living room so I could watch it in there,since it's got surround sound and all.

it means your dvd isnt multi region,i have the same problem,i live in australia and it wont play alot of usa titles,i just wish i knew about this region bullshit before i bought my dvd player,u can get them chipped!!!

mrthrax said:
it means your dvd isnt multi region,i have the same problem,i live in australia and it wont play alot of usa titles,i just wish i knew about this region bullshit before i bought my dvd player,u can get them chipped!!!

Ahhh I understand...I did get the DVD from Amazon.com and the disc was made in Germany,where Nuclear Blast is,so that does make sense now,How do you go about getting a DVD player chipped?? I never heard that before o_O

well it is illegal but u could always ask your local tv dvd repairer,other than that i am sure someone had a link on this board to a page where there are codes u can punch into your dvd to unlock it to play all regions,maybe start another thread asking about codes to unlock dvd players!

ask youre DVD dealer, were only selling region free in Holland, should be easy to crack it!!

There's no reason to. KILL YOURSELF THE MOVIE is coded "All Regions". It will work on any DVD player in the world.

Having said that, everyone should own a region-free player though. You seriously limit yourself without one.

Jeff