Kill Yourself

i got live at budokan and kill yourself on video,budokan is much more polished but kill yourself still kicks ass!!!!!!!

i dont have the dvd because it dont cover all regions,might get it modifies one day.

I prefer the live at the Budokan. Kill yoursel was alright. I have yet to see the DVD version of speak english or live. That stage dive (fall) Milano does is still one of the best ive ever seen.

I had Live at Budokan on video. (I still love that mistake in Speak English or Die). Kill Yourself is good in its on right, but I don't think it matches the quality of Budokan.

And while we're mentioning SOD. Anyone know why Ram It Up wasn't on the remasterd rerelease of the first album.

Kronx, if you mean the Platinum Edition, it's on the CD. It's song # 33. I know the listing stops at 31, but if you check out dudab.tripod.com/sodmod or www.metalprovider.com/sod-mod and go to to the SOD portion of the site, then go to The Albums. Once there, drag or scroll, whichever til you see the Platinum Edition on the left and the song #'s on the right. I like this site, very informative! L8

As a show, I prefer Budokan. But as just a funny dvd to laugh at and to hear good music, definetly Kill Yourself. It just keeps getting funnier everytime because you see something new.

To bad they didn't put the whole show on the tape(Budokan)there's a diffirence with the cd, I refer to the part were gets real pissed towards the crowd when some stagediver gets hurt in the beginning, would love to have the real deal!!!!