KILLER CD NEWS!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
We have just signed distribution deals with Cargo Records in Europe and Century Media for the US for our tribute CD! This means our CD will be available not only online at our store and at our live shows, but also thru the various outlets of these fine labels both online and in stores worldwide! We are also signing a deal with a Japanese label! May have some interesting news regarding that relatively soon. :Spin: Up the Bloody Ironettes!!!

Perhaps he phrased it wrong Linda.

Has it been successful enough to justify doing another one?

I really hope so.:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :headbang:

Jim

Oh Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.....

I knew I got that Charlotte piece done just too damn late.

:ill:

Congrats on the new distibution deal....thats 90% of the trick right there !!!!

p.s. Nobody go see "The Date Movie"...

....Its only worth a rental...if youre bored...and sick in bed with the flu.

Having it in stores increases the visibility of the CD, so browsers will pick it up and look at it, and that’s gotta’ be a positive, I understand music downloading on the internet is creating a generation of music apathy. I can remember when you could pick up a record and look at the pictures and you could smell the ink, but now I just buy CD's on the web though...

Congrats ladies! Are you going ot be selling them through CDINZANE as well? That way I can hook up both the Iron Maidens and Zane at the same time! Not only that, he always goes to ProgPower USA every year to seel his merch, so the Iron Maidens can get even more exposure (people from all over the world go to Prog Power USA) there!

Doo: I know you gave it your best shot....just PM me if you need her.

Air Raid Siren said:
And yes Tap_L2, that Charlotte is extremely cool. So you still have her?

Aja : Yep...she's locked away safe and sound ....waiting to be unleashed on the general public (hopefully) :Spin: .

:zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

I got a new "Charlotte" in the works btw....I'll have it done in between my NFL/Vince Young poop in the next few weeks.

:wave:

Tap_Legion2 said:
Doo: I know you gave it your best shot....just PM me if you need her.

I got a new "Charlotte" in the works btw....I'll have it done in between my NFL/Vince Young poop in the next few weeks.

:wave:

Will do! I can't wait to see the next Tommy masterpiece! :worship:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Will do! I can't wait to see the next Tommy masterpiece! :worship:

Hah!

Well , you'll be able to see the original in person if you finally play Texas....you ARE coming here in April , arent you?

Austin please !!! :wave:

The next Charlotte will be ....awwww...can't spoil it.....;)

9423_288444.jpg

Will there be a new version of the C.D.s ,or will they be the exact same as the ones sold at shows? Meaning: the original ones will become highly collectible (more than they already are).