KILLING TOUCH - THE TOUCH! (Michele Luppi) MONSTROUS MUST HEAR!

After hearing both Killing Touch and Pathosray, Pathosray deserves to be in the best of the year list. Killing Touch is good, but not as good.

Couldn't diagree more. The new Pathosray is ok but IMO doesnt have anything that really stands out and blows me away. I dont even think its as good as the debut and according to some in another thread they have that same opinion.

Killing Touch delivers in so many areas as far as I'm concerned. For starters the production, and mix is top notch. Musicianship is off the wall, and the vocal melodies alone make it worth the price of admission. Luppi has a knack for bringing melodies that just send chills down my spine.

Pathosray wont even make my top 20 this year.

After hearing both Killing Touch and Pathosray, Pathosray deserves to be in the best of the year list. Killing Touch is good, but not as good.

Exactly :heh:

Couldn't diagree more. The new Pathosray is ok but IMO doesnt have anything that really stands out and blows me away. I dont even think its as good as the debut and according to some in another thread they have that same opinion.

Killing Touch delivers in so many areas as far as I'm concerned. For starters the production, and mix is top notch. Musicianship is off the wall, and the vocal melodies alone make it worth the price of admission. Luppi has a knack for bringing melodies that just send chills down my spine.

Pathosray wont even make my top 20 this year.

We have the EXACT opposite taste in music I guess. I'm taking your banner off my MySpace page :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had to bump this up simply because I went back to Killing Touch and listened to it a few more times.

The Metal Madman was right. The disc is really good. It's growing on me. Luppi's voice is at his top and the melodies and hooks are amazing. I am so glad I decided to try this one again.

John, thanks for the recommendation. I mean it.