Kind of new

Digital_Man

Dec 21, 2022
I signed up on this forum to be able to participate in the Laser's Edge forum (who I buy music from). I'm really not that much of a metal head (at least not compared to most). I do enjoy most of the well known bands but to be honest I need to hear more. I like Dio, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest, Megadeth, most grunge bands (big AIC fan) and some other stuff. I'm just a big music fan in general (especially progressive, hard rock, classic rock (though I don't like the term), fusion, alternative, psychedelic, etc. Anyway, I've been on here since just before Christmas and thought I would introduce myself (better late than never).

Reactions: DeathMetalBangers
I signed up on this forum to be able to participate in the Laser's Edge forum (who I buy music from). I'm really not that much of a metal head (at least not compared to most). I do enjoy most of the well known bands but to be honest I need to hear more. I like Dio, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest, Megadeth, most grunge bands (big AIC fan) and some other stuff. I'm just a big music fan in general (especially progressive, hard rock, classic rock (though I don't like the term), fusion, alternative, psychedelic, etc. Anyway, I've been on here since just before Christmas and thought I would introduce myself (better late than never).
welcome

Last edited:
Reactions: Digital_Man