KINETIC DISSENT - I Will Fight No More Forever

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
This one came up the other day in discussions and I have reached out the singer to hopefully put together a demo collection of their early stuff and material post this LP. Hoping with them being Georgia guys they will show some love to their neighbor label in North Carolina!

Regardless this record still rules and is a great mesh of various styles of metal. Metal Mind reissued it if you don't own it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Metal Mind reissue but I have to say I'm not a big fan. I love "Cults of Unreason" and "12 Angry Men" but aside from those I think the album is a bit too uneven quality-wise. I love their overall sound though and I think they could've done spectacular things had they gone on for a while.

I have the original Roadracer cd version as well as the Metal Mind Reissue, and i do its a great mesh of various styles but i think it is just a good record overall. Also, something i discovered was that Metal Mind promoted the reissue as it being the first time ever on cd when i own the original roadracer version, strange haha

I have the original Roadracer cd version as well as the Metal Mind Reissue, and i do its a great mesh of various styles but i think it is just a good record overall. Also, something i discovered was that Metal Mind promoted the reissue as it being the first time ever on cd when i own the original roadracer version, strange haha

Yeah not sure how they could say that because I too owned it on CD back upon original release.

I for some reason love these guys and was recently told about their demos. A few industry buddies said it was better than the album. So I am tracking them down and trying to add them to my DIVEBOMB BOOTCAMP SERIES collection...coming soon. \m/

Amazing! Didn't know this band, I think that sooner or later they will be part of my collection too...

Spun this one last night as it had been a while. Good, solid album for me.

I remember having the promo tape from back in the day and thinking, "This is pretty damn good". Now, I have the Metal Mind reissue and I'm thinking, "This is pretty damn good".

Yes Matt, if you can get other material from these guys, please do.

This one came up the other day in discussions and I have reached out the singer to hopefully put together a demo collection of their early stuff and material post this LP. Hoping with them being Georgia guys they will show some love to their neighbor label in North Carolina!

Regardless this record still rules and is a great mesh of various styles of metal. Metal Mind reissued it if you don't own it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTsJnQEilbM

Got the MM reissue of this the other day. I had the original CD when it came out, but didn't like it initially. After many years it's grown on me and is now an album I spin on a regular basis.

I just wish MM would stop with the 'batch' mastering on all of their reissues. Some come out good (like this album), but others (Realm "Endless War" for example) are terrible sounding. It doesn't help the fact that many of their 'source' files are actually cassette (Realm "Endless War" among others) or LP rips. I'd rather not have something at all rather than have it and hate to listen to it :hotjump:

I completely agree about buying something and remaster being so terrible I never spin it again. Did you say you had original Realm Endless War cd? I need to hear original.

The Rogue Male reissue was weird because some of it sounded good but then a few tracks sounded terrible.

I actually had Jamie tweak the Grinder remaster because I thought it came out too bass heavy. Bass tone was overpowering the chug of the guitars in fact.

I completely agree about buying something and remaster being so terrible I never spin it again. Did you say you had original Realm Endless War cd? I need to hear original.

The Rogue Male reissue was weird because some of it sounded good but then a few tracks sounded terrible.

I actually had Jamie tweak the Grinder remaster because I thought it came out too bass heavy. Bass tone was overpowering the chug of the guitars in fact.

Yes, I have it. And you won't believe how much better it sounds, it's like night and day. i'll let you hear it. I'm assuming you have the 2006 garbage reissue to compare it to..

I had Rogue Male on LP, never heard the CD version, much less a remaster. I'll bet the 'few' bad tracks are actually the flip side of the cassette tape they remastered it from. The tape on one side didn't align with the tape heads properly and they just...Let it rip anyways. Cheap, cheap, cheap crap.

There's a Grinder reissue? How did I miss this? Which album?

Yes, I have it. And you won't believe how much better it sounds, it's like night and day. i'll let you hear it. I'm assuming you have the 2006 garbage reissue to compare it to..

I had Rogue Male on LP, never heard the CD version, much less a remaster. I'll bet the 'few' bad tracks are actually the flip side of the cassette tape they remastered it from. The tape on one side didn't align with the tape heads properly and they just...Let it rip anyways. Cheap, cheap, cheap crap.

There's a Grinder reissue? How did I miss this? Which album?

I am currently talking to the band about reissuing Dead End with the EP as bonus tracks. I went ahead and had Jamie remaster it all because I wanted it anyway. But I have always found giving the band a juiced version helps get them in the mood to talk about a reissue. There are talking about doing Nothing Is Sacred as well, but I have to see if the master helps me dig it more. it's not as terrible as the reviews say it is, but it's definitely short on power on the old CD.

On the Rogue Male was their a crappy cassette rip floating around online?! Krescendo does that too. They used a HORRIBLE copy of the Baby Tuckoo they found online to be their master. Worst part is that it was pressed on CD in japan and they didn't even try and find a copy of that to use.

I find stuff online only for bonus material and if band cannot supply anything better. Which is rare case.

I am currently talking to the band about reissuing Dead End with the EP as bonus tracks. I went ahead and had Jamie remaster it all because I wanted it anyway. But I have always found giving the band a juiced version helps get them in the mood to talk about a reissue. There are talking about doing Nothing Is Sacred as well, but I have to see if the master helps me dig it more. it's not as terrible as the reviews say it is, but it's definitely short on power on the old CD.

On the Rogue Male was their a crappy cassette rip floating around online?! Krescendo does that too. They used a HORRIBLE copy of the Baby Tuckoo they found online to be their master. Worst part is that it was pressed on CD in japan and they didn't even try and find a copy of that to use.

I don't know about a cassette rip, I'm assuming by your description that the label that put it out probably used a cassette tape to 'master' the re-release. Like Metal Mind does sometimes.

I find stuff online only for bonus material and if band cannot supply anything better. Which is rare case.

:OMG:Wow, great news about the "Dead End" reissue. That and the EP are the two best albums of theirs, for me. I like "Nothings sacred" but yeah, it was mixed poorly. the songs on it are definitely the most mature. Let's hope they go for letting you put it out.

I don't know about a cassette rip, I'm assuming by your description that the label that put it out probably used a cassette tape to 'master' the re-release. Like Metal Mind does sometimes.

You've done a great job with releasing quality stuff so far :worship:

:OMG:Wow, great news about the "Dead End" reissue. That and the EP are the two best albums of theirs, for me. I like "Nothings sacred" but yeah, it was mixed poorly. the songs on it are definitely the most mature. Let's hope they go for letting you put it out.

You've done a great job with releasing quality stuff so far :worship:

Metal Mind did the Rogue Male albums.

Awwww poop that is a shame. I was going through my collection the ther day (majority of it in boxes) and discovered i have the original press on Roadracer and the MM reissue, so i figure ill try to sell or trade the original. Then i remebered you were talking about demo compilation. Never heard the demo material.