KING CONQUER - Everyone go check the new track from "America's Most Haunted"!

Charles J

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2008
Florida
KC just posted a new song from their debut full-length on Mediaskare....

Check it!

myspace.com/kingconquer

Tons of fucking work went into this record, OMG. Amazing experience...

Produced/Engineered/Mixed+Mastered by us!

oh, and Harvey reamps FTW! I was way past the deadline and needed something QUICK due to various reasons which I won't get in to and Harvey delivered..... did it fast as fuck, too!

Allways LOVED your work bro!
So no exception here, love how organic it sounds in some weird machinelike/industrial way haha

that's the best compliment i've ever gotten. organic and machinelike in the same sentence! hahaha.

i've come to release my work has a really industrial/machine/weird vibe to it which makes all the metal records I produce sound quite interesting...

probably stems from the fact that my favorite record since 1999 has been The Fragile =D

Yeah man, you start sounding like what you listen to i guess!
The Fragile makes sense yeah!

It affects me insanely aswell, everything i do has the neurosis/albini roommic technique, etc and vibe now haha
Now lets hope i make it to albini greatness production wise once and that you'll be Charlie Reznor in some months/years haha

Yeah man, you start sounding like what you listen to i guess!
The Fragile makes sense yeah!

It affects me insanely aswell, everything i do has the neurosis/albini roommic technique, etc and vibe now haha
Now lets hope i make it to albini greatness production wise once and that you'll be Charlie Reznor in some months/years haha

hahah, it is strange, isn't it?!

lmfao! i'll be the reznor of metal. hahahaha. im just getting into the albini room mic thing, i love it.

2nd favorite record is In Utero =D haha, so albini is a hero of mine as well...

How are the 2 ribbons positioned? I have a drum session early next week with a ton of sweet gear, and I'm always happy to try new things.

The myspace link doesn't seem to work for some reason.