King Diamond w/Metallica at Ozzfest

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTgNo6Fb9_g&feature=related[/ame]

Here's a link to YouTube, when King Diamond was singing w/Metallica doing the Mercyful Fate medley at the Ozzfest last week. I haven't been a big Metallica fan for a while, since the crap album...excuse me, Black album came out, but it was awesome seeing them w/King Diamond on stage.

I've watched this a few times since it first appeared online. Really a great moment in music. King is sounding great as usual. Let's hope this is a sign of a full tour seeing as he fucked up his back last time around and cancelled the rest of the tour.

I haven't seen King since the Mercyful fate reunion tour back in 93'. Hopefully his back is healed, and can start another tour. "SAAAYYTON....GRANDMA!!!!!"

Pretty fucking cool! Anyway, the best sounding KD videos on youtube are from the Zlin (CZ) show, where I was of course - the greatest sounding concert I have ever been to, and I've been to shitloads of shows!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Johnnie, KD sounded awesome in those clips.

Yeah, you can see the show kicked massive amounts of ass.
But anyway, King's vocals DID sound better than ever on the Ozzfest/Metallica show. Maybe it's the pause he had.
What is left to be said...

ALL HAIL THE FUCKING KING!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: