King Fuckin' Diamond

I've been a King Diamond fan since 1987! Thats when I 1st seen his video on Headbangers Ball for "The Family Ghost" from the album 'Abigail' which is one of the best ever Metal releases of All time!
My band Assisting Sorrow covered King Diamonds "The Invisible Guests" for the Dwell Records K.D. tribute which came out back in 2000.

I'm curious about how fans of K.D. felt about "Abigail 2"?
I personally thought it was good but nothing really stood out too much except for the Killer axe work of Andy Laroque & Mike Wead! I thought the production on it was too clean & not evil sounding compared to "Abigail"! Also no one can top the drumwork of Mickey Dee!

Assisting Sorrow
www.mp3.com/Assisting_Sorrow

I agree about the production...I also think the first Abigail is waaaay more memorable. If you compare "House of God" with Abigail 2 (as much as I hate to do such a thing) Even the HOG (snicker) songs are more well constructed. But thats not to bag on the dude, because Abigail is the single best fucking concept album to ever be conceived!!! Perhaps the problem isn't the production as much as the lack of memorable songs. But enough complaining, King Diamond fucking RULES!!!!!!