Kingdom Come and Grave added to BW&BK fest

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Kingdom Come was expected... after knowing about their tour with Helloween. As for Grave, they are touring the states right now, and really don't excite me at all. I won't be attending their show here in Atlanta.

I'm considering taking a ride to Montreal for this. So far, none of these bands are bands that I'd consider myself a fan of. However, the wife and I like Montreal, and even if the bands suck, it will be a fun weekend.

Zod

If you like grooving old school death metal - Grave is about as good as it gets. And they're not touring the states right now, they'll be touring with Dismember and Vital Remains in October.

If I can, I'm definitely up for the BW/BK fest, as I'm a fan of all those bands so far save for the current incarnation of Helloween.

I think all the bands so far are pretty cool. I might consider going, if I don't end up moving this year. Also, if Virgin Steele gets added, then I will 100% certainly go.

General Zod said:
I'm considering taking a ride to Montreal for this. So far, none of these bands are bands that I'd consider myself a fan of. However, the wife and I like Montreal, and even if the bands suck, it will be a fun weekend.

Zod

Zod - Where in NJ are you? I was just in Wildwood (near Cape May) this past week.

Jasonic said:
Zod - Where in NJ are you? I was just in Wildwood (near Cape May) this past week.
Well, that's way in the south. I forget where Zod is from, but I'm fairly sure it's much farther north. He'll have to fess up again. Dave and I are in Monmouth county, an hour north of Wildwood.