kirkland caught at Sonisphere Sweden!

i'd say typical Metallica-mainstream crowd, they all came there to shout "Master, Master!!!" and to wave lighters during "Nothing Else Matters". they've probably never heard an Anthrax-song before.

i'd say typical Metallica-mainstream crowd, they all came there to shout "Master, Master!!!" and to wave lighters during "Nothing Else Matters". they've probably never heard an Anthrax-song before.

So basically a crowd full of Stompmosher and his friends :tickled:

They were probably pretty disappointed then, since Metallica didn't play at Sonisphere Sweden in 2010 :p

All kidding aside, the crowd was pretty lame for all the bands that day. We got on the barrier for Iggy & The Stooges, and the barrier wasn't even full, no one was into it at all. I was pretty bummed, having heard about how amazing the Scandinavian crowds are. Luckily, they were much more what I expected for Maiden's gig in Bergen a few days later :)

At least the kid didn't have a bald spot like everyone else in the crowd. Looks like a giant box of bored, furry donuts.:loco: